About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 3, 2009

NEW FAITH!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




By Beloved Sis. CARMELITA DE LEON — Km. 6 Dontogan, Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 08 Feb 2004

came to know the LORD JESUS CHRIST in the year 1991 through a crusade held in Burnham Park. Although I grew up in a church called the Nazarene Church, I did not find Christian virtues in my life. Troubles were all i had. I had no peace of mind. My husband is a hard-core womanizer and a drunk. Often times we get into a heated argument that made me severe even to my children. The change in my husband made me turn to GOD. The crusade that was held in that year really made a change in my husbands behavior as he was just an irresponsible husband and father to our children prior to that crusade. He was full of vises, smoking, alcohol drinker, gambler and a womanizer at that. After he accepted the LORD JESUS CHRIST in his life, he became a new man. The previously troubled home was transformed into a peaceful and loving home where there was joy even in our hearts. I myself had vises too. I was a movie-goer and an addict in reading animated magazines (we call "comics"). I was also hot-tempered. I had kidney and liver disease and migrane but these were healed from the time I served GOD in this ministry. Praise the Mighty and Most Precious Name of our Dearest JESUS CHRIST!

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring story! I hope many minds and hearts will be enlightened with your blog the way I have. Keep on posting. God bless you.



    Shaine from Cagayan de Oro (www.cdokay.com)

    ReplyDelete